THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What is wrong with....

my creative flow? Ugh...I have spent most of the morning working on a treat bag topper (even though it is going to top a bag with a votive candle in it) for my lesson on Sunday...you know the one...Learning to Share the Gospel (#21). I know what I want it to say I just can get the design right.

I guess it is because I have this image in my head on how I want it to turn in out and I guess the nerve that transmit to what ever part of my brain/fingers is out of service. GRR...

I need to get my mojo back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment