THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2nd Handout for Lesson 21...

So I finally was able to create something that I am satisfied with. I have spent the last two days trying to get this handout right...and by golly I finally did it!!! *Happy Dance*

So I know I wont get the finished pictures up until I get these put together which will be tomorrow but here is what I plan on doing with them. I have little votive candles in a variety of colors and scents that I got at wal-mart for like $2.00 if that and they came in a set of 4. Score for me! So now that I found the candles, I thought to myself how and I going to get a tag attached that the girls will actually keep on the candle. The light went off (it does that occasionally) and so I picked up some smaller size treat bags by Wilton (again walmart for like a $1.50). I got them home and ta-da! The bags don't exactly lend themselves well to being gathered and tied. SO this is when I came up with this crazy idea to create a bag topper.


So here it is...another pdf with four to a page
Click HERE for download

No comments:

Post a Comment