THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 14, 2011

Ugh...

Alright, I know that I have said this before but I am sorry for not keeping up to date on handouts and what not.  Truth is that I have had some serious family problems arise that I have needed to take care of (there have been a lot of late nights) plus I have been trying to not get sick (so far I have succeeded with a near close call).

However, things have gotten better so I am hoping to be back on getting things updated and caught up. I do appreciate your patience and understand that family comes first. I do have some free time this week so I am going to do my best to get some of these sketches put into real handouts and post them. 

Thanks to those who have been so loyal and patient with me and I hope that you will keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Love you all! Remember we are all daughters of our heavenly father who LOVES us!

No comments:

Post a Comment