THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 21, 2011

Tis the Season...

To get sick! Try as I might, I can not avoid the dreaded head cold around my birthday. Ugh! But on the plus side it does allow me to use my "down time" to get caught up on all the stuff I have been meaning to post and create. So my being sick and out of school on Thanksgiving break is a benefit to all of you.

Hope all of you are getting to enjoy the holiday season and remembering to give thanks for all the many blessing you have! Like one of my blessings is puffs plus with vicks, I can breathe again thanks to them.  Plus I am thankful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment