THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, November 24, 2011

PPW: 11/23 (but on Thursday)



So I am doing this on Thursday instead of Wednesday I know but it has been a busy week. Other than being sick, I have had family and friends down to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday and my birthday (yes it is on Thanksgiving...I was even born on the holiday) so you can understand why  I have been busy on top of being sick. 


So to update you on my progress...I have completed Integrity #3. Working one Good Works #3 and hope to be done with the Faith experiences in about another week and a half. Hope all of you are able to complete your weekly goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment