THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 11, 2011

PPW: 11/5...LATE AGAIN!!!



It's Friday and I just realized that I didn't post an update for my PPW! I must really apologize, the last few days have been really nightmarish and have had some family issues come up that needed my attention. So please forgive for not getting this posted as soon as I should have.


This is going to be a short post as there is not much to update about. I have still not finished my faith values...I need to start over on my daily prayer for 3 weeks but I am looking at working on a few of the C&A, GW and Integrity values. Will keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment