THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PPW: 11/16



So it is that time again.time for me to check in with you all and let you know how I am doing with my own personal progress journey. First and foremost I am still working on my faith experiences 1 and 3. I am hoping that come Thanksgiving, that I can pass off number 3 as I will have some family at our house (its just me and my mother at this point). I am still working at the whole praying thing. I have always prayed but I have always struggled with being consistent and doing it at least twice a day. I keep missing days so I have to start over again. I think I need to make some reminders and place them around my room and house to remind me to say my prayers. That sounds so bad to say considering my calling and as being a member of the church as long as I have. I will succeed and hopefully it will turn into a habit and I wont be able to function if I don't say my prayers. 


I have been working on Integrity value 3 I think it is. The one that lists a bunch of scriptures and people and you have to read and write down how they showed integrity and then share a personal experience of showing integrity. I am also starting to read the FSOY and working on the value that goes with that. I think it is choice and accountability? I can't remember and I don't have my book with me to check. I think that as I get finished with a section I will create a handout to go with it. We will see, with everything else I have to get done and caught up on we will see what happens with that.


So there is my status for the week. I am always looking at the book to see what I could be doing and getting ideas. How are you doing? I would love to hear!  

No comments:

Post a Comment