THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

YWIE Fair

So I just mailed out our invitations to our girls and leaders (both on the ward and stake level). Thought I would share with you what our invite/flyer looks like. 

If you would like to use this as something for one of your events, email me at wearedaughtersofaheavenlyking@gmail.com and let me know and I will personalize it for your particular ward or event. Right now this is not an editable file, sorry! 

The flyer it self was printed on bright green paper (called vulcan green) I tried to take a picture of it but it turned out yellow =(

No comments:

Post a Comment