THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Journey and Challenge

With our YWIE coming soon upon us, I have given much thought to my own personal progress. I will admit that I have been rather relaxed in completing values and the value projects. As soon as I got busy with camp, personal progress just kind of fell to the wayside and then school started up and yeah, its like a snowball rolling down a hill. 

This got me thinking a little bit. I want to be an example to the girls that I have been called to lead and teach and this nagging thought has always been in the back of mind telling me that how could I expect my young women to work and complete personal progress goals if I myself am not working towards my YW medallion. It comes down simply as this: I can't. 

So I have decided that I am going to hold myself accountable and challenge myself to post on this blog my progress (and journey through this really wonderful program). I am asking that you, my fellow readers...for I know you are out there, that you hold me accountable. If I slack I want YOU to tell me to be better.


So here is my plan: I am going to commit myself to work on personal progress (at least one goal a week). Then I am going to use Wednesday as my day to check in with all of you and blog about my progress (either my success or failure...I am going to bear myself to you all). We are going to call this Personal Progress Wednesday (its the day that I do all my YW stuff...such as mutual).

No comments:

Post a Comment