THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome to the County Fair...

Or rather the YW Excellence Fair! Just got back from a presidency meeting where we began planning our YWIE night (2 weeks away....yeah I know what you are thinking and I agree...). This year we have focused on planting valuable seeds and since its the fall we are harvesting those seeds so we thought having a "county fair" themed night would be fun. Complete with games and food...it sounds like it will be a fun night...I will be sharing my ideas as I prep for my part of it (which is media...or rather more of the publicity and signage stuff along with the games) So keep an eye out for future posts (and pictures if I remember to take my camera this time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment