THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 29, 2011

SNIPE!! Bingo Cards for Girls Camp

Hello again, I thought I would share this neat variation of the classic bingo....GIRLS CAMP STYLE!!! Yes, that is right I said girls camp style. It has words that have to deal with certification, the YW values, girls and of course BIG BOOTY! (if you don't know what that is....your missing out. But if you really want to know comment me or email me - email addy in side bar- and I will try to describe this fun and at times annoying to leaders who want to sleep game!).

UPDATED!!!!! 
Due to some issues that some of you were having with the downloading of these files... here is a link to my google drive where i have made it available to download. It is one file but has both the call out cards and 24 game boards (which are all different) Click HERE for link.

No comments:

Post a Comment