THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Pre-Camp Treat Idea???

photo belongs to thegreenbeancrafterole


So in my browsing of different blogs that I follow (I have been searching blogs like crazy for craft ideas for girls camp this year) I cam across this AWESOME idea.
I found this neat treat idea on a variation on the classic S'more and I fell in love with it. I found it on Greenbean's Crafterole (click to be taken right to this FABULOUS treat idea).  S'mores on a stick....who would have thunk? I think I will be making some to handout to my girls as it gets closer to camp with a reminder on when they need to be at the church to load the buses to head to camp.


1 comment: