THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Here is my list of to do....

So I thought that I would list what I still needed to post onto the blog for two reasons....1) to motivate me into getting them done and 2) so that you have an idea of what to expect in the coming days!!! So lets get started:

1). Post pictures of Bingo Game
2). Post new picture of my completed flower head band from a couple of posts down.
3.) Work on the next few handouts to go with the next group of lessons
4.) Create a "You've been kissed" card for Girls Camp
5.) Post some mutual activity ideas (we have had some fun ones that I would love to share....I just got to do it!)
6.) Create 2 1 handouts that was sent to me as a request...MUST DO!!

Hmm..that is all that I can think of at the moment....I am sure I am forgetting something....hmm I am sure it will come to me in the middle of the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment