THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Epic Failure...

As this post title suggests, I HAVE EXPERIENCED AN EPIC FAILURE to my readers. The previous post stated I would get the new stuff up last weekend. As you can tell, that didn't happen. Life got chaotic and I got busy with things pertaining to my calling as both the 2nd counselor in our YW presidency and camp director...we have had some issues and changes so my time went to working and accepting on those trials.

However, I have an open day tomorrow so I WILL GET NEW STUFF POSTED!!!! You guys need to get on me when I begin to slack off. So look for new things tomorrow and and as always contact me if you want to see anything in particular or requests. Also check out our Facebook page and like it if you haven't done so already...i will be opening a place where you can post questions or ideas or any SOS's that you might need help with.

Thanks again for your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment