THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 2, 2011

Why I Have Been Absent

It's been a crazy month and its only the 2nd! How insane is that?!? I just wanted to let you all know that I might be taking a short absent (about a week) starting Sunday. Its the home stretch of the fall semester and finals are just right around the corner (literally!). I have 3 huge papers due by the 9th that desperately need my attention....(I guess that means I should not get onto pinterest near as much..lol) and a Christmas party to attend to. *INSERT BIG LOUD GLASS SHATTERING SCREAM HERE*

Oh and I have also been busy creating a nice holiday countdown book. Obviously it wont be used for this year but definitely good for a gift this year. Been using my Cricut like crazy, so much that I have gone through a brand spanking new mat and two semi worn out mats. Good thing I found a post on pinterest about ways to refurbish the cutting mats...Zig Memory Stick (?) works like magic and its a pretty color blue...but sticky!!! LOL

Anyway, I wanted to give you a heads up about what will be happening on my end of this blog. I should say that I will be posting at least one more post for lesson #42 on preparing for change. I teach that lesson on the 11th so you all know that I will be creating handouts to go with that. 

So until then...be safe, have fun and remember that we are daughters of a Heavenly Father who LOVES us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment