THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 19, 2011

The new For The Strength of Youth

It is so great to be back and get a chance to catch up on all the wonderful things I need to get posted. I love winter break!!!


Photo taken from HERE
So I know that there have already been several sites/blogs that have posted about the new changes in the FSOY booklet. So I am not going to get to much into it on here but I wanted to share some info and the link on where you can find these changes and get a pdf copy of the new book. Although you should note that all of the youth and I am hoping the leaders too, will be getting a new booklet shortly after the first of the year, but if you cant wait, click HERE to be taken to the FSOY website at youth.lds.org

For more information from the church on this exciting announcement, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment