THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

PPW: 12/28


It is the last PPW for the year of 2011! Whew....what a year and journey through this wonderful program. That being said, with the closing of the year, 2012 is literally just around the corner!!!! Eek! It hit me that I made a goal to complete my personal progress leader requirements before New Beginnings (which I think is in February???) and there is still some large goals to accomplish. 

Who is with me in getting back on track and working on their personal progress with me??? Time to get off our holiday behinds and start the spiritual workout...let's get ready to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment