THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Adding A New Feature to the Blog

Yes, I am finally incorporating pages onto the blog...you can check them out on the top of the page after the blog pic and disclaimer. So far there is only one page titled Recommendations which is a place where I am putting all of the talks and books that I think are great staples to have in your personal library in addition to the scripture of course. Take a few moments and check them out!


Also I moved the Links to other blogs to a page of their own!
Let me know if you would like your page/blog listed!

No comments:

Post a Comment