THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Update! PPW


Personal Progress Wednesday as you probably have seen has been temporarily put on hold til after the holidays. Between school finals and the Christmas spirit, I haven't had much time to update and inform let alone work on any value experiences (unless I have been and just haven't realized it).

Will start back up after Christmas...be on the look out! I challenge you to do the same and join me on my journey. Grab my button for PPW and share with everyone your commitment to finish and/or work on your own Personal Progress. I would love to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment