THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ugh....!!!

Well my dear sisters, i have some bad news. I had been asked to meet with one of the bishops counselors tonight (i guess that should technically read as last night) and was told i was going to be released on Sunday. I knew a change was going to happen but with our first counselor moving up with a stake calling, it was thought that i would be replacing her....it never crossed my mind, especially after a really inspiring temple session, that i would he released. I am still struggling with it the decision  as i still feel in my heart that i still have work to do among my young women. However, i can't exactly argue that with anyone who is in charge.

When i posted the news  on Facebook, i received emails and comments from some of you wanting me to continue my work via this blog. I am happy to say the because of all your kind and uplifting words i will be continuing to update and post on here. As hinted to earlier, i went to the temple to help me with my calling and received a great deal of inspiration which i am sad to say won't be able to see put in use for my young women to enjoy. So I shall live those visions out through you!

Thank you for all your support and all that you do for me. I am so glad to hear that for some of you my little out reach of creativity is able to help you in your calling. I can't tell you enough what that means to me. You are all amazing ladies and i consider you my friends. May you continue to be blessed and inspired as you serve in this organization. It truly is one of the best places to serve in. I have learned so much from just the short time i was in there. I will truly miss it. Thanks again for your love and support, and always remember that we are daughters of our heavenly father who loves us and we love him! Keep in touch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment