THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sorry for the absence...

I hope you haven't given up on me just yet. Its dead week for me at college which means EVERYTHING that professors can assign is DUE THIS WEEK! Not to mention studying for finals that is  {GASP!} next week!!! My mind has been busy with trying to get the good grades that I always do...so I beg for a little bit more patience with me and HANG IN THERE! I have not forgotten about you!!

When I return (sometime next week) I will have new handouts, ideas, crafts and I might even share a recipe or two. AND if I get really ambitious....you might even see a new look to the blog (I am still learning how to customize it all). Anway, I just wanted to check in with you to let you know I am still alive (since I don't have a co-creator to help me out) and that I will be back SOON!

THANKS FOR BEING SO LOYAL AND UNDERSTANDING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment