THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 16, 2011

April's Personal Progress Motivator

Sorry this has taken me so long to get posted but I finally have it ready to go. I will post pictures of the finished product a lil later on (It seems like I always lack with pictures and getting them up with the posts).

Anyway here is what I am doing. I am taking a tag and punching a hole on the side...taking some ribbon and looping it through and then tie the other end around some candy (in this case mini Twix candy bars) and setting the ribbon tied candy inside a plastic egg. Then of course setting it in a wicker basket with easter grass.

Here is the tag: 7 to a page PDF


No comments:

Post a Comment