THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 7, 2016

New Theme and Expansion

So in my absence so much has been going on. I am still working on familiarizing myself again with Come Unto Me curriculum while also trying to come up with new activities. It is a lot easier to come up with them when you know you actually have to do them ;)

Anyway, have you heard what the new mutual theme for next year is? I LOVE IT and wish I was in YWs again to take advantage of all the cool things that can come from this theme! If you haven't read about it, you can go HERE and fins out all about it!

I have switched software, again, for making handouts and everything, so you should start to see some things coming out for this new theme. Hopefully, this new program makes it a little easier to create again. My last one was taking FOREVER to just create the simplest things.

Anyhoo, as you read in the title of this post, I am talking about an expansion to this blog. If you have followed me on FB, you would have already read about it (you can like my page by going HERE). I have just been called as an Activity Day Leader (for the girls in primary ages 8-11) and I couldn't be more excited. Now, you are thinking great how is this going to help me in planning my activities for YW? Well, this is my answer. I consider, after doing so research, that Activity Days is like mutual/YWs on Sunday, rolled all into one-just on a mini scale. A lot of the activities that can be done for one groupe can easily be adjusted to fit the needs of either group. So starting in the next few days, you will start to see a little bit more on the activity side for ideas and possibly handouts. 

Thanks for your continued support and patience. Being a part time working gal while being a full time wife and mother has been a challenge at times and since this is my first go at motherhood, it has definitely been a learning experience.

To close, I hope you enjoy the new theme that the church announced and embrace this new change in my life. I know it will be great for both organizations! See you soon!!
image from Melonheadz LDS Illistrating =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment