THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 6, 2015

In Case You Missed The Update

Like the heading says, in case you missed it, I had updated the link to the SNIPE bingo game that I had created for my girls to play at girls camp a few years ago. I have had several emails (many of which I did not see until recently and for that I apologize) that there were some issues with the link to download and then because the file that contained the boards was created in Publisher, not too many of you ladies had access to that program. 

So, to help remedy that, I have updated the link and the file should be in PDF form and all that is needed is a program that will read PDFs like Adobe which you can download for free at their website. 

So click HERE to be taken to the post and scroll down to the bottom and  you will see where I updated it. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment