THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Am In LOVE....

with the new album that Deseret Book just released that is based on the Young Women Values its titled Live What I know:Honoring the Values of Young Women. 
Crappy Picture I Know...sorry

There is also a songbook that goes with it...however when I  went to pick it up (I pre-ordered both the CD and Songbook) from the local Deseret Book they said that they were still waiting for the books to be shipped our from the warehouse. So I settled with just walking out of the store with the disc and will have to wait a few weeks before I can pick up the book too....*frown face*

But I LOVE what I heard on the disc and it has made me super duper excited for the book to come in so I can play the songs and who knows, maybe get some of my YW to sing them. So I HIGHLY recommend getting this...it has the same spiritual "umph" that Janice Kapp Perry had with her album about the values (which is still amazing and the one I grew up with and still love to this day) but this one is made especially for the generation that we as leaders today are teaching. GO PICK IT UP--what are you waiting for???

No comments:

Post a Comment