THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2012 Mutual Theme has been announced!!!!

OK this post deserves a different color...why? Because it is announcing some big news! Our wonderful and amazing church leaders have released (I guess it was released on Aug. 1) the new theme for next year:

"Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations." D&C 115:5

I have been anxiously awaiting this announcement and I am so thrilled about it. I have already heard comments from FB and other sites that have posted about this saying that it was done a few years ago, etc...but I think that it is something that needs to be reinforced especially concerning the status of our world, not just our nation as a country but the entire world. Things are happening all over that are scary and definitely starting to show the signs of the time *doom sound lurking in the background* and I think that this theme is a good reminder for the youth to let their light shine and have it shine forth to everyone. Besides the logo for the YW program is a torch that represents the light of Christ inviting all to come to Christ.  

So yeah I am excited.... Click HERE for the official release from the church

No comments:

Post a Comment