THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Heads Up

From my previous posts you all know that I will be gone this week thanks to Girls Camp!!! Life has been pretty crazy at my house getting handouts, and lists made and trying to get everything done before I leave on Tuesday! So excited (although I am not to thrilled at the idea of becoming some massive group of mosquito's dinner...hopefully the bug stuff I have works well).

So with all that centers around camp, and if you have EVER been involved in the planning, you know how crazy it can get. So when I get back I solemnly swear to start back on making handouts (I have a TON to catch up on) and getting more PP ideas out there. Also I will be posting a tutorial on our Paper Bag Scrapbook/Journals once I get back from camp! Also...I have been working with another leader to create an awesome Mutual activity....its a TREASURE HUNT!! so make sure you are on the look out for that, which will be coming your way.

I am hoping to get caught up before school starts again...wish me luck. Thanks again to all my faithful readers. I would love for you to follow me here and on Facebook....links for those are on the side bar. I would also love to hear from you! Any ideas that you would like to have shared or if you would like to be featured or guest spot on this blog let me know!!! However, whether you follow me or not (its always nice to show a lil love) I do greatly appreciate you taking time out of your busy life to support this blog...it makes me feel like I am contributing in some small way!

No comments:

Post a Comment