THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Girls Camp 2011

Just got back from our stake girls camp kickoff and I am excited to get busy. Our stake theme this year is Holding Hands Around the World. Each ward in our stake is representing a certain country...we chose


There is SOOO much we can do with this theme in terms of decorations, food, songs, etc. Now that we have a theme and a country...I can finally get creative and work on some neat stuff. Will be posting my progress and any cute handouts/ideas that I (or any of my other leaders/girls) come up with!

Au Revoir!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment