THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 26, 2018

JUST AN FYI:

Since it has been a few years since I have really played with the blog, most of the links to the handouts that I have created have ceased to exist. I am sorry for that! I will be working to restore them over the next few weeks in hopes to make it easier on all of you wonderful people. 

Until then, just right click on the photo and save as and then paste or insert it into a program like word or publisher or if you have a digital scrapbook program you can use that too. Also, feel free to get a hold of me at hysteria2483@gmail.com if there is a handout you would like but can't seem to get and I will see how I can help you out. 

Again sorry for the problem...I didn't think it was possible until I went to click on a link and print one off.  I will update you as soon as the issue is resolved here or via my FB page (which if you haven't followed or liked it yet, head on over and do so as that is where most updates will happen first!).

No comments:

Post a Comment