THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 25, 2018

Card Games...Part 2

As promised here is the other came that I was telling you about. Please see previous post or part 1 to read a quick little note and to learn about SPAZ Uno.

So as mentioned before, some people have a problem with standard playing cards or poker cards as they are known as. If this describes you, you might want to stop reading now. 

Also, some might find the name of this game offensive, it was what I have known it as but it also has different names. I learned it as being called Egyptian Ratscrew but I have heard it called Egyptian War or ERS. Call it what you will... I won't judge ya.

However, because this game can be a bit confusing to some, I am going to send you to a link that explains this game perfectly. Please note, to make it simpler I have only played it with the Double Slap rule enforced. The website will give you other options you can add in as well but that is up to you. I like this game because its fun and no one is ever truly "out" because you can always slap in but again, its a player with all the cards wins. Enjoy!

Click HERE to be redirected to the rules of play.
Taken from Pinterest. Link followed to Wikihow.

No comments:

Post a Comment