THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Late PPW



So I thought I would let you all know (and yes in pure me fashion I am a day late) but last night was our ward's New Beginnings and I was invited to come because I was being awarded my YW Medallion that I had earned. I was really stoked to still be able to receive it even though I was released. I will update you on that in a bit (I got an essay to get out of the way for school first).


Hopefully you all are still working hard towards you personal progress goals. If I can do it I know that you can really do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment