THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 8, 2013

2014 Theme Has Been Announced!

So the 2014 has been announced (OK so it was announced a couple of weeks ago) and I am in love with it! The theme fro this year is "Come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness." (Moroni 10:32). 
I think that the theme this year definitely goes with the Young Women's program since the symbol, the torch, represents just that, inviting all to come unto Christ. 

So this is just the first of a few ideas that I have cooking up in my head. I know I haven't been great at keeping up with the curriculum this year but life has been pretty crazy between graduating from college and now becoming a working lady. Plus, not being in YW's has definitely played a part in it. So now that life is less crazy, I am hoping to be more with the program :D

So I am providing a few different links here. I should warn you that the program that I usually use has been giving me some issues and I have been waiting to hear from the company to send me a replacement file so turning the projects into PDF's has been nearly impossible for me. So please bear with me as I have had to resort in using Microsoft publisher to create.
Click HERE for JPEG
Click HERE for PDF (or so I am hoping)
Click HERE to open in publisher (editable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment