THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

UGH...again

I am regretting to inform you that for a second....or third time my laptop (which has all of my designing stuff on it) is on the verge of finding itself on a one way flight out the window. Can you tell I am frustrated with it yet?
It is having issues yet again and I haven't been able to identify it nor has my tech guy and I am a little poor right now to buy another one...hey I am a full time college student who is not working because then I would never sleep. So it might be a while before I can post a handout... I will try to not let that happen. I think this is karma coming back to bite me for all the feelings I had previously mentioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment