THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. To find out more about the Church click on one of the two pictures under my LIKES on the right hand side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU!!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to say THANK YOU to everyone who stops by We Are Daughters of a Heavenly King and takes a few moments to look at what has been posted. I really do appreciate it! I can't believe I have had this many visitors since this blogs creating almost 4 months ago. Thank you all again for your time and I hope that I have given you some ideas to help with lessons, Personal Progress, mutual activities, etc..

So this brings me to my question, I have been pondering about starting a Facebook group. This way I can share when new items or ideas are posted, handle any requests, make new friends, link up with other creative people- all in one place because I know it is sometimes hard to remember and check if anything new has been posted (which being a full time college student, there might be times when I get busy with homework and have less time to create).


Please let me know what you think, either by leaving a comment or if you prefer not to have everyone see it, you can always send me an email @
wearedaughtersofaheavenlyking@gmail.com
I am looking forward to see what YOU have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment